Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

With Me Everywhere

The other day I received a set of "Pocket Angels" from my mom, who is the creator behind Fancie Fannies. She designed these adorable wooden dolls in honor of her first granddaughter. She's all dressed in green with a white clover because her original due date was St. Patrick's Day. Many people wore clovers or green on the day after the holiday in Lia's memory - you can look here to see what everyone had done for her.
I've been taking my little Lia with me everywhere...






While quilting ...














       While making dinner ...


















Reading ...

















At church ...

















Even when blogging!







My little Pocke Angel has been a great comfort for me. It is a constant reminder that my daughter was really here - that she was really my child. It helps me to remember to thank God for the incredible 23 weeks I carried her on this side of Glory.

And it looks like it shows that my girl is excited to be a big sister, too!

Thank you, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post so much!!!! I love you and my Lia angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I love this one especially!

    Christine P.

    ReplyDelete