Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Little Inspiration

This project has taught me alot of things about life and love and the little things.
 LIFE is precious and fragile, and it is taken for granted so very often.
LOVE is simple and profound, and it is not taken seriously most of the time.
LITTLE THINGS are the stuff LIFE and LOVE are made of.
And I think I've been given the best LITTLE THING in the world!

I'd like to share a few little insights I've recently discovered, some teeny tidbits of hope in our dark days. They have helped me cope with my loss and to know that there is a purpose for that loss - no matter how much I hate that it happened. My hope is that this simple posting will encourage you in whatever dark days you are in...

He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it,
he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times
so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us.
2 Corinthians 1:4

He puts a little bit of heaven in our hearts so we'll never settle for less.
2 Corinthians 5:56

You did it: you changed wild lament
into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band
and decked me with wildflowers.
I'm about to burst with song;
I can't keep quiet about you.
God, my God, I can't thank you enough.
-Psalm 30:11-12

All the earlier troubles, chaos, and pain
are things of the past, to be forgotten.
Look ahead with joy,
Anticipate what I'm creating.
-Isaiah 65:18

Don't panic. I'm with you.
There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
-Isaiah 41:10

May God bless you and keep you and bring you to the light again.
Remember He is always there, even on those days He feels absent.
And remember that you are never alone in that darkness...

For I am here as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment